Monday, October 8, 2012

One Year Anniversary

 


So tonight I was chatting with a good friend of mine who lives in southern Indiana. During our usual chatty conversation I asked what she had been up to. She said, blogging, taking care of the kids, you know the usual. Like that it hit me.... that blog, you know the one you started oh who knows about a year ago. Wonder whatever happened to that and like that I got on here and there it was. Patiently waiting.....

So here's my year in recap....

Still super busy being a full time working mom.
I am now a proud mother to a kindergartner
A Watson Eagle to be exact
This was her first day of school. One very hard day full of tears for this Momma. I am very thankful that we have found the perfect little family to watch over our little eagle before and after school. A BIG shout out to Becky and Paul Yoder. Becky is a wonderful kind hearted woman that opens her home to kids before and after school.

Remember that sweet little 7 month old I went on and on about...Well he is now my little monster!!!

 
ALL BOY
 
 
I haven't accomplished all my goals a talked about in my first blog one year ago. But what I can say, I am working hard at getting there while juggling this crazy schedule of life I have gotten myself into..... More to come
P.S. I promise to blog much sooner than one year next time

No comments:

Post a Comment