Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lights Camera Action

So my lovely husband purchased a wonderful camera for me last Christmas. I had complete intentions of taking tons of photos of the kiddos. Even dreams of maybe doing a little bit of photography on the side...I mean I can be a pro based on my photography board on Pinterest right!!! I took a lot of pictures, but the thing that was holding me back was no photo editing program :(. We have quite the dino sitting in a basement and our netbook isn't exactly ideal for any photography software. Sooo I had quite a dilemma. To purchase a new desk top or not. We looked around but just hadn't quite decided to take the plunge. While having that wonderful chat with my friend, At Home With Sweet Tea, she mentioned PicMonkey. So today after a trip to the park I decided, what the heck lets take a stab at it!!! This program by no means is the Adobe Photoshop I long for. I think it is a great beginner tool. So here they are...Not perfect by all means but a work in progress.

My Little Ones

 

Reading to her brother

 

An idea i picked up off of Pinterest

 
A couple of guest's that arrived
to share in the fun

My adorable niece Harper

This little stinker is

Aubrey

 

My beautiful sister and my nieces

Not to shabby I don't think for my first attempts...with a lot of practice i just might be able to turn this into an addiction as large as my Pinterest addiction
Until next time.....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment