Saturday, October 22, 2011

Let's Begin :)

I am a Momma to two. A wife to a hard worker who is hardly home so he can provide for his family. My four year old Ally is the best daughter a Momma could ask for!! I have the sweetest little 7 month old G-Man. If every baby was as content as him each family would have many!!! It makes you just want to eat his face off!!!
My biggest dilemma right now is loosing this baby weight following complications from my last pregnancy and my 81 lb. weight gain. So after looking at a couple other blogs I thought what the heck I can do this and maybe it will help me along with the encouragement I need to help with this last 30 lbs.
So my biggest goals in mind...
Stop drinking Soda all together, Run my next half marathon by September of 2012, Loose the 30 lbs,
Finish Insanity the DVD set completely. Get back to the in shape me that's where I want to be!!! All while working 40 hrs a week as an Office Manager for a dental practice and taking care of two children when i come since the hubby has been on 2nd shift since February of this year. 
So the journey begins now... Wish me luck!!! and Thank you for following!!! 
*** This is a picture of me and the Hubby on our honeymoon. This is the girl I want to get back to***

No comments:

Post a Comment