Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Flash!!!!

Sunday I got my first attempt on photography on someone other than my kiddos or my nieces.
My cousin and her husband are expecting a bundle of joy in February. My five year old came along to help mommy and look after all the props. She is such a great helper. I couldn't of been more excited for the opportunity. I have been reading up as much as possible on the best techniques and lighting. I have a long way to go but here is some of my first attempts....


Baby Ballentine
 
 
This picture was so much fun I think Mike might still have paint on his hands
 
 
So Sweet :)
 
 
Heart this :)
 
 
 
Congrats Mike and Taija
You will be amazing parents
 
Super excited!!! I found out at this shoot they are moving a few blocks away from our house
Stay tuned... I cant wait to practice on
Baby Ballentine
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment