Saturday, November 3, 2012

New Lens = Frustration

I decided to get a lens out that came with the package that Chris purchased when he bought the camera. It seemed like a great idea but just left me with lots of frustration. This lens is much more powerful and in turn has taken some getting used to. I think it could work to my advantage with some more practice. Still a little frustrated with how these turned out, but ill keep reading and practicing..Because PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT!!! Right...or at least that's what I am telling myself :)

So everyone meet Miss Millie
 
 
 
Kicking myself because if I could get this focus issue under control this would have been amazing!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And saving the best for last I would say this one turned out best!!!
 
Until next time...
I'm off to Practice
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment